Thursday, August 17, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 17, 2017




I AM THANKFUL FOR:

An Etsy order which will be going to Norway!
Having my dad over to dinner for his birthday
The Male Offspring going back to classes
Being able to rend his books for about 1/4 what it would cost to buy
Dog sitting the grand kid's pet
Early morning trips to the gym
Baby deer in the backyard

The Man of the House making popcorn for me
Potato salad
Finding cotton scrubby yarn
A trip to Barnes and Noble
Iced coffee











2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckey~

    Those all sound like amazing things to be grateful for . . . especially like that hubby made you popcorn... :0)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb! Yep... I have a good one! :0) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!