Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: February 1



February has arrived!  What a great month to be grateful for all the people, places and things we love!



I Am Thankful For:
Being a grandmother
The grand kid asking if I will be at his birthday party
USPS package pickup
Watching "This Is Us" and having a good cry
When my hair looks really good
Chicken biscuits from Chik-fil-a
30% off yarn
The Male Offspring's car is fixed
A new mattress and bedding
Warm rainy days
Birthday parties
Seeing the Grand Kid so happy
Airborne
New color combo ideas
The cat carrying his toy around in his mouth
Starting a new book
The Man of the House getting home safe and sound
A big bright full moon
Orange juice


What are you thankful for this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love your thankful list. It’s so important we remember how much we have to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!