Wednesday, January 31, 2018

28 Days

They say it takes twenty eight days to start a new habit.  (whoever that vague "they" may be)  And what luck - February just happens to have 28 days in the month.  It's like February was meant for forming a new habit or two!



That that in mind, I have decided to select a couple of habits to develop this month.  Since February is the month of Love - I'm going with a sort of "self love" theme and developing some habits that help me take care of me.

1)  Do a skincare routine every morning and evening.

I have been bad lately about not washing my face every night or doing a skincare routine.  And sadly, I feel like my skin is really beginning to show the neglect.  It's time to get into the habit of a little self care and show my skin some love.

2)  Drink a cup of lemon water every morning as soon as I wake up.

This is something I have been meaning to try for a while and somehow never really got around to.  I have done it occasionally, but not on a regular basis by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm curious to see if I can see or feel any results after doing it every day for a month.

3)  Schedule 30 minutes into each afternoon to have a snack and a cup of tea while I read.

Doesn't that sound delightful?  Just a small little rest in the day to indulge in a couple of things I enjoy.  A little break from the housework and running my Etsy shop.  Time just for me.  

What about you?  Are there any habits you've been wanting to change or develop?  Join me for 28 Days to A New Habit!  What habit will you be committing to during February?  Share in the comments!



With Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!