Friday, January 19, 2018

Laughing at Myself

Wednesday morning started snowy and cold.  Which is always the weather that seems to bring an extra large crowd of birds to the feeder hanging outside my kitchen window.  This day was no exception.



After watching a flock of chickadees and their tag-along titmouse, a pair of cardinals, and an assortment of other feathered friends, I suddenly found myself singing...

"My feeder brings all the birds to the yard.  And they're like... it's better than yours"

You know, like that milkshake song by Kelis from the early 2000's.  You don't?  Well, look it up.  On second thought - don't do that to yourself.

 I thought I was pretty funny.  Based on the look the male offspring gave me, I'm guessing he did not agree.  When he said, "Please stop." that left little room for doubt. 

Oh well... at least one of us thinks I'm funny.



With Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!