Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: January 4

I am so excited to be sharing my first gratitude post of 2018 with y'all!  Do you know this is the FIFTH year I have been celebrating each Thursday with all of you by giving thanks for all the good things in my life?



I Am Thankful For:
Getting to go grocery shopping with the Man of the House
A chanced to help; someone else
Setting goals for 2018
Game night
Pulled pork
Christmas gift cards
Leftovers
A warm house when the weather is cold
New Years Eve snow flurries
Happy New Year!
The male offspring making a budget
Cherry pie
The female offspring's art skills
Sunny but COLD days
New recipes
Gloves
Running errands with the Man of the House
Velcro



What are you thankful for this week?  Share in the comments!


With Love,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Humm, some of what you wrote would be on my list too, especially having a warm house, running around with the man. A few added ones, grandchildren knocking on our door, sloppy joes, bible studies, freedom to study the bible, anything convenient. I will quit because my list could go on and on. After living in two third word countries I am loving all the excess that is out there. But what I love the most is, I have a choice whether to go over board or just get what I need and maybe a few wants sometimes. Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!