Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: January 11

This past week has been one of those which proves that no matter how stressful things get - there is always something to be thankful for!



I Am Thankful For:
The Male Offspring buying me lunch
The Man of the House enjoying his new VR headset
Sparkling water
Being out of the wind
Tomato basil soup
Snow flurries
Watching Trolls with the grand kid
My dad finally feeling better
Prayers
Skilled doctors
The Man of the House bringing me coffee
The Man of the House doing the grocery shopping
Being OK with the Panthers losing in the playoffs
The Man of the House making yummy cheese dip to snack on during the game
A quiet evening crocheting and watching Victoria
New schedules
Meatless Monday
Going to bed early


What are you thankful for this week?  Share in the comments!


With Love,

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love all your gratitudes. I share a gratitude daily on Facebook... it's such an awesome way to deliberately look for joy in the day! Thankful your Dad is doing so well! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!