Thursday, January 18, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: January 18

This week has been a weather roller coaster.  A few days ago it was almost 60 degrees.  As I write this, it is 20 degrees (with a wind chill of 4) and snowy.  But that's winter here in western North Carolina.  And I'm thankful for ALL of it.  I love snowy days, but I wouldn't want to have them all of the time.  Those almost spring-like days are a nice break between the chill of winter.




I Am Thankful For:
New bathroom scales
Getting coffee with the female offspring
A pretty new measuring cup (that was FREE!)
A sleepy kitty

The male offspring making pizza for dinner
Lazy evening watching football playoff games
Going with the Man of the House to get his haircut
Exciting last minute wins
Snuggles on the couch
Dozens of birds in the pear tree waiting their turn at the feeder
Silvery light sunrise
The male offspring making me laugh
Tacos
A trip to Hobby Lobby
A black and white mocha at Starbucks
Watching season 2 of The Crown
Snowy mornings
Seeing this outside my back door:



What are you thankful for this week?






With Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!