Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Currently... January 2018

Happy New Year, y'all!!   2018 has arrived.  Along with all the exciting potential that comes with every new beginning.  It's also time to reflect.  To look at what has come to pass and where things stand right now.




Reading:  My current "just for fun" read is Into the Water by Paula Hawkins.  My personal/spiritual growth book is Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Eating:  oh my goodness...  I have overindulged SO much over the past 2 weeks!  I should probably live on nothing but fruits, veggies and a little healthy protein for a while.

Working On:  New items for my Etsy shop.  Setting goals for this new year.

Enjoying: Having my guys home for a couple more days before everyone goes back to work and school.

Anticipating:  2018 and everything it potentially holds!

Feeling:  Very grateful that I have a warm house to keep me safe from this bitter cold.  Brrrr...  Stay warm out there y'all!

What are you up to as 2018 kicks off?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!