Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A Whole New Week

Last week was a good week for goals.  I was like a marking-things-off-the-to-do-list machine!

Did I track all my weight watchers points and not use any of my weekly points?  Yes, I did!

Did I complete a wholesale order?  Check!

Did I meditate every day?  Every day except for one.

This week?  Well, I couldn't even manage to get this post published yesterday.  If that tells you anything.  But, it's only the beginning of the week and I've still got plenty of time to rock my goals this week also.


What are those goals, you ask?  Well...

  • Complete and mail 2 orders
  •  Create September graphics for the blog
  •  File sales tax for Etsy shop
Did you meet your goals last week?  What's on your To Do list this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!