Monday, July 8, 2019

The Best Laid Plans

The best laid plans, my friends. That seems like a good way to describe this past week.  I had goals.  I had good intentions.  But then, life happened.

Sometimes, things come up which are out of our control and we have to put our previous plans on the back burner.



This past week I had intentions to take pictures of new items to list in my Etsy shop and to make some progress on getting the office organized.  But...  my phone completely died on me.  Which meant a) no pictures, since I use my phone for this purpose, and b) a trip to Greenville, SC to see if a repair was possible before replacing it.  

On another day, my daughter asked if I wanted to go out shopping with her and the grand kid, and since I don't get to spend anywhere near as much time with her as I would like - there was no way I was saying no to that!  Somethings are just more important than others.

I also learned that my goal of drinking 100 ounces of water a day was a lot more difficult for me to obtain than I had previously thought.  I tried.  But the closest I got was 96 ounces one day.  And I paid for it with repeatedly waking up during the night to make trips to the bathroom.  So...  lesson learned.

I did track all my food with my Weight Watchers app.  And I am pleased with my progress so far.

What goals do I have planned for this week?  I'm glad you asked!

  1.  Clean/Organize 15 minutes per day in office
  2.  Clean out fridge and get rid of all unhealthy sauces, dressings, etc
  3.  Drink 80 ounces of water each day

What are your goals for the week?  Share in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. My goal is to survive. :) I usually don't make goals, I work 4 days a week and on my day off it's laundry and dishes and vacuuming... I like that you make goals though. I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!