Tuesday, July 16, 2019

When Even Your Coffee Needs Some Coffee

Ever have one of those mornings when you feel as if there's not enough coffee in the world?  Yep, it was one of those mornings.  I had to wake up extra early because the grand kid was coming over.  I was still groggy as I headed to the coffee station for my first cup of the day.



Here's a big tip - when making coffee, it is crucial that you place a mug on the Keurig before pressing the brew button.  Um... yeah.  Apparently, I was so sleepy that I completely skipped that step.  And the little platform thing that you set the coffee on is not large enough to hold the contents of an entire cup of coffee.  Which means I soon had coffee spreading all over the top of the station.  That will wake a girl up rather quickly!!

It's a good thing that my entire week wasn't like that; or I might not have gotten anything accomplished.  As it turned out, I did pretty well with most of my goals last week.  Let's recap:

1)  Clean/Organize 15 minutes per day in office - I didn't get in the office every day last week, but I did do some cleaning and organizing on several days.  I need to figure out the best way to get my cotton yarns organized so I can move on to organizing my shipping station.
2)  Clean out fridge and get rid of all unhealthy sauces, dressings, etc - Done!  There are still a couple of questionable items in there, but we use them for specific things and not very often.  And if the Male Offspring has to eat sandwiches without mayo - he might stage a revolt.  (not really, but...)
3)  Drink 80 ounces of water each day -  Accomplished this every day except Friday.

Not too bad.  And this is a brand new week, with brand new goals. 
  • Take photos of new items to list in my Etsy shop
  • Clean/organize in office 15 minutes per day 
  •  Meet (or exceed) step goal for each day

I am already off to a slow start this week.  I did something to my back and that has had me not really feeling like doing much of anything other than sitting on the couch with the heating pad. 

What are your goals for the week?  Share them in the comments!






1 comment:

  1. My goals - finish the tile in the laundry room, meditate daily, breakfast superfoods smoothie or oatmeal every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!