Friday, August 9, 2019

I Want To Eat ALL The Things

I am starving this morning.  Starving, I tell ya! Ok, obviously not literally (first world problems much?)  But I did wake up feeling oh-so-very hungry today.  I could eat all the things.

What I really want is a chicken biscuit from Chickfila, complete with potato rounds and a big lemonade.  Or a giant bowl of sugary cereal.



It's all about choices. Sugar cereal and fast food are not part of my healthier eating program.  So, I'll skip them.

What I am going to eat is an egg sandwich with a side of light Greek yogurt and berries.  Which I know will satisfy my hunger just as well as the other.  Or better.

It's worth it.  I am making some 5 point flat bread pizza for dinner.  And I am looking forward to that.  Because... pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!