Sunday, January 17, 2016

Good Company

Perhaps you read my post Every Time on Thursday.  It was about how I sometimes find myself still fearful, doubtful, and worried even when I should know that God is in control.

Then, Friday I was led to this scripture which reminded me that I am not alone. Jesus' closest friends.  Those who had seen him work miracle after miracle.  Who believed enough to drop everything in order to follow him.  Even they still had worries, doubts and fears at times.


When the fear felt overwhelming to Peter, what happened?  When he took his eyes off Jesus and became focused on the waves - he cried out "Lord, save me!"  Without hesitation, Jesus took his hand and rescued him.  From the storm.  From the fear.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Beckey!! We were discussing something similar the other day...trust and faith go hand in hand. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. s water is essential for various bodily functions. Developing a mindful and intuitive approach to eating ensures that the body receives the nutrients it needs for sustained energy and recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!