Wednesday, January 20, 2016

It Was Nice - While It Lasted

Yesterday morning, after his mommy left for school, the grand baby was all about some cuddle time with his Oma.  Which I was more than happy to oblige.  It isn't an opportunity I get as often as I would like.


He's such an active little fellow, it can be difficult to get him to slow down during the day for some snuggles.  And in the evenings when he's ready to wind down and curl up on a lap - he usually goes looking for his Cpa.

So, of course, I jump at any chance to get some of that sweet little boy's undivided affection.  We spent that quality time curled up on the couch, him watching some cartoons, while I did some work on my tablet and rubbed his back.  It was a wonderful way to spend a cold winter morning.



Then, my not-so little boy decided to drag himself out of bed.  And once the grand baby realized his uncle was home - cuddle time was over.  It was more like: "Oma, who?"


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Our grand kiddos seem to take turn about with me and their Pappy....but with 4, there's plenty of snuggles to share!! ;-) HOPE you're doing well...we've got lots of snow with more predicted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!