Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 12

Another week has flown by, filled with so many blessings.  I hope you will all take a moment with me to reflect on all the goodness in your life!

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
My nephew's birthday
Being caught up
Leftover chicken
Milkshakes
Graduation announcements

The male offspring's cap and gown
Guitar recital
New dresses

Root beer floats
A necklace from the Man of the House
Rainbow beehive
Chocolate
A Mother's day bubble bath
A perfect end to a lovely day
Eskimo kisses from the grandbaby
Moth on the door frame

3 deer crossing the road
A quiet breakfast


What are you thankful for this week?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!