I have a teeny tiny little confession to make y'all. I have NOT been drinking enough water lately. Not. Even. Close.
That has got to change. I know from experience that when I am drinking plenty of water I am less tempted to snack. I retain less fluids and am less bloated. And I see other benefits with my skin. So, why am I not making myself drink more?
Bring on the 30 Day Water Challenge!
Although the idea is simple enough: Drink 1 gallon of water per day for 30 days, I did think it wise to do a little homework first. And sure enough - there are a few warnings one should be aware of before beginning a 30 Day Water Challenge.
* Do not participate in the challenge if you do not have healthy kidneys
* You SHOULD consult your Dr before beginning the challenge
* Do NOT try to drink the whole gallon all at once. In fact, don't drink more than 1 liter per hour
And there are a few basic "rules" to the challenge:
* NO sodas during the challenge
* NO sweetened coffee or sweetened tea during the challenge
* NO juice
* NO energy drinks
* If you miss the goal one day - DO NOT beat yourself up. Just start fresh the next day
I'll be posting at least once a week to share my progress. The highs and the lows. I can only imagine there will be plenty of references to peeing. You have been warned.
Wish me luck