Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: December 14

It has been a week that has been, well... not exactly stress-free. Fortunately - as usually happens - everything works itself out and all is well with my soul.




I Am Thankful For:
Welcome Home kisses
The first snowfall
Snuggling up to stay warm
Having a generator for when the power goes out
Answered prayers
Chances to help out the Man of the House
When the internet comes back on sooner than estimated
Doing some Christmas shopping with the Female Offspring
Completed orders








post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet Friend, I understand about things not being stress free....and answered prayers! Seems this time of year is quite stressful, especially for us girls! HOPE you and your family has a wonderful CHRIST-mas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!