Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas House

Christmas is only ONE WEEK away, y'all!!  One teeny tiny little week!  The way this entire month has been going - that time is going to fly right by.  I thought I'd share a few pictures of  the holiday decorating I have done around the house.  Sorry they're not the best quality photos, but I just walked through the house with my phone and snapped  some quick pictures.

As you enter through the front door, you'll be greeted in the foyer by the smell of cinnamon from my wax burner.  This year I took the trees that usually stand on the porch, decorated them with some small ornaments and gold bows and placed them on the storage bench with a small wooden tray filled with scented pine cones and a candle   I'm very pleased with the effect!





The living room is where the Christmas tree lives.  I didn't go TOO overboard with the mantle this year.  (or... maybe I did)





For the dining area, I picked up an inexpensive little lighted tree decorated with some small candy ornaments to jazz up the coffee bar (I still want a pencil tree for this room one of these years!)




One of the (very few) benefits of not having a little one in the home any longer is that now I can set a tablescape and it stays there!  I kept things simple this year, but I think it's something I'll add to and work on in future years.



Have you gone all out with your holiday decorations this year?  I'd love to see your pictures!

post signature




1 comment:

  1. I love how you decorate and your style. I'd really like to have a coffee bar!And I noticed the "Bee Happy" rug! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!