Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: December 21

It's officially winter y'all!  Although you wouldn't have guessed by the 60+ degree days we had this week.  It's been super busy - which is pretty normal for the week before Christmas. But it's also been a good week.  Can't complain.



I Am Thankful For:
Fresh ideas
Getting the entire daily To Do list checked off
Christmas shopping completed
A movie date with both my guys
The Male Offspring wrapping presents
Presents shipped on time
A new phone
Picking my dad up at the airport
New pajamas
Watching rain drip off the porch railing
Visiting with my mom










post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always love your gratitude posts! I thought about you Tuesday when we drove through your neck of the woods on the way to SC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!