Monday, December 4, 2017

Currently... December 2017

This year is almost over y'all!!  I'm still wondering what happened to November.  I'm pretty sure that just a few days ago it was my birthday and then all of a sudden - the entire month is gone.  It was such a whirlwind.  Besides my birthday and Thanksgiving, the Man of the House and I managed to get away for a few days to enjoy our 25th wedding anniversary.  It was a wonderful month!  And now we have December to enjoy...



Reading:  I've been focusing on a little light seasonal reading right now.  Some Debbie Macomber holiday stories like "Trading Christmas" and "Call Me Mrs. Miracle".  If anyone has any suggestions of books I should add to my To Be Read list in the new year, please leave me a comment!

Eating:  Let's just not even go there.  OK?

Working On:  Pretty much the same thing as just about every one else! Getting my house decorated for Christmas and getting the shopping completed.  

Enjoying:  Listening to Christmas music in the car!  I found the holiday channel on my XM radio and it has been going for a few weeks now.  The family may veto listening to Christmas music in the house before Thanksgiving, but when I'm alone in my car - I can listen to what I want!

Anticipating:  All of the upcoming Christmas festivities, obviously.  But also a little quiet time to relax.  The Man of the House has some time off coming up at the end of the year and I am looking forward to having him home for a little while.  I'm also looking forward to setting my goals for 2018.

Feeling:  As if there just aren't enough hours in the day

How is your December shaping up so far?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!