Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Change is Coming

The weather is about to change.
I know this because our trusty local weather person has been telling me so for over a week now. But even without their meterological knowledge, I could have told you that change was in the air from the very first thing this morning.  Before I even saw the sky full of gloomy gray clouds I could tell that fronts were on the move.  It was obvious when I woke up with a ridiculous amount of sinus pressure and a bad headache.


I'm not claiming my sinuses can correctly predict the weather.  It's not like I know if it's going to actually rain or not.  Or what the high temperature is going to be today.

But I certainly know for a fact when the weather is about to change.  Every. Single. Time.

Now... if you will please excuse me -  I'm off to search for some decongestant, a couple of Excedrin, and a cough drop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!