Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: March 1

I know plenty of us are grateful that March has arrived and that Spring is on the way!  Even if it's a little difficult to believe as I write this on the cold and rainy last day of February with a blanket and a cup of tea.  I think I got spoiled by all the warm, spring-like days during the past month.



I Am Thankful For:
Ridiculously warm February days
Slowly making progress
Having someone to talk to at the end of the day
Spring rolls
Flowering trees
A new Yum Box
A nice dinner out with the Man of the House
French toast
Squishy yarn
Planning a couple Bible Study time to with the Man of the House
A fun new order for my Etsy shop
Thinking ahead to the Summer vacation
A cuteness overload
Pineapple
When all you can do is shake your head and move on
Early, early mornings


What are you thankful for this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!