Monday, March 5, 2018

Currently... March 2018

True to the old expression, March certainly has come in like a lion!  After a record warm February, the arrival of March saw the temperatures drop 20 degrees or more and a couple of days of rain, followed by 2 days of extremely high winds.  Will she go out like a lamb?  We'll have to wait and see!


Reading: My fiction read is currently an advance read copy of Love and Ruin by Paula McLain thanks to NetGalley.  I'm also finishing up I am Loved by Wendy Blight for my personal Bible study times.

Enjoying:  My afternoon cup of tea each day.  Usually a nice Oolong or occasionally some Constant Comment.  It's been a lovely habit to try to start. One I plan to continue.  "Afternoon tea"...  Makes me feel quite British.  (not really) 

Working On:
 A little Spring cleaning.  Nothing like a huge top-to-bottom undertaking, just some of those chores that often get overlooked.  Things like giving the baseboards a good washing, cleaning some windows, cleaning out the chest freezer, etc.

Anticipating:  The weather finally being warm and dry enough to get back into our weekend hikes. Hopefully this happens sooner rather than later!

Also, my yearly physical this week.  I always anticipate this with a slight sense of dread.  Especially this year, since I have let my healthy habits slide and put on a few more pounds.  I find myself looking for reasons to reschedule the appointment so that I can put it off a little longer.

Feeling:  Hmmm...  Tired.  Lazy.  Fat.  I think winter has finally gotten too long for me and it's time for spring to arrive and encourage me out of hibernation so I can wake up and get motivated.


How are things currently in your life?



With Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!