Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: March 22





I Am Thankful For:
Spring snow days
Goals reached
A new idea
A weekend with the Grand Kid
Grand Kid snuggles
Spoiling the Grand Kid
Watching cartoons all morning
Ginger ale when my tummy hurts
My crazy daughter
Waking up late
Skyping with the Man of the House when he's out of town
Design changes
The Man of the House coming home!
A sudden rain shower
Spring storms
Making lunch plans with my mom
Cute bunny hats



What are YOU thankful for this week?




With Love,

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The giant dolphin balloon my son picked out for his birthday party.

    I like your list!

    Grandkid snuggles made me smile. No grandkids yet, but I have one great-nephew and that is close! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!