Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Coffee: Unless I Forget

Grab a cup of coffee (or tea - or whatever your beverage of choice is right now)  and let's talk! 


You may have noticed that I didn't get a Spirit of Gratitude post published this week.  Why?  Oh... no reason. Other than it completely slipped my mind.  That's right. I forgot.  Embarrassing.

Mother Nature can't seem to make up her mind what season it should be.  It seems she got the memo that it was still winter.  And decided to go with that.  For now, at least.  We had snow flurries on Wednesday.   With more possibly headed our way as next week   I'm not complaining.  I don't mind the chill.  And I'm thankful we're not getting pounded with one winter storm after another like the northern part of the country!

I saw this on Instagram the other day.  It sums up the weather situation pretty well... and made me giggle.


I had my yearly physical this week.  Everything looks pretty good.  I need to lose weight.  And exercise more.  No surprises there.  I have to go back one morning next week to have blood drawn for my labs.

Mr Cardinal was sitting out on the porch rail this morning, loudly complaining that the feeder is empty.  Something else I forgot to do this week.  I need to get that filled up before the snow possibly starts flying later this weekend.  Although I do enjoy listening to my bird friend singing his "feed us now!" song.  

I'm ready for the weekend.  A little time with the Man of the House.  We've started taking some time on the weekend to do sort of a couples Bible study time.  And I'm going to make muffins for breakfast one morning. 

I hope each of you enjoy a lovely weekend!  


With Love, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!