Thursday, March 29, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: March 29





I Am Thankful For:
Trying to eat healthier
The cat sitting up on top of his tower as if he thinks he's the king of Pride Rock
Texts from the Female Offspring that make me laugh
Laughing at my own mistakes
Flower petals falling like snow
A new haircut
The Man of the House making dinner
Universal Yum Box night
Palm Sunday
Easter planning
Breakfast casserole and fruit salad for dinner
Waking up with a new idea
Prayer
Starting a new book
Being surprised by how much I got done
Lunch with my mom
The Male Offspring doesn't have strep

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!