Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: March 15

Today's post is rolling out a little late.  But, considering that I completely forgot last week - I would say late is an improvement.   😁



I Am Thankful For:
The Male Offspring fixing pizza for dinner without being asked
Making tiny baskets
My dad stopping by to visit
Disney World commercials
Muffins for breakfast
A day out with my guys
Strolling around Whole Foods with the Man of the House
Dinner at Wicked Weed
A trip to Barnes and Noble
Ice Cream
Long, spiritual discussions
Black coffee
Ordering takeout at the end of a busy day
Good test results
Getting home safe
Snowy March Days


2 comments:

  1. Lovely list (and great blog title)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula! I am certainly grateful to you for taking the time to read and comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!