Thursday, May 10, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 10




I Am Thankful For:
Hummingbirds
The morning breeze
Listening to the thunder in the distance
A visit from my mom
A good morning
A yummy new chicken recipe
Waking up early
New shirts for the Male Offspring
When the Man of the House tells me I'm pretty
Going to the movie with my guys
Breaking out of my recipe comfort zone
Sunrise

Listening to thunder in the distance
A rain shower to help clear pollen out of the air
When I do nothing to fix my hair and it still looks good
Reading the Bible when I can't sleep
Realizing I have some extra time to slow down
Healthy dinners



What are you thankful for this week?




With love,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Peace in my heart
    Bloggers close by to read and read
    Youtube videos of faraway
    Music
    Nephew hugs
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!