Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 24




I AM THANKFUL FOR:

Pork Tacos
Binge watching Land Girls
Macaroni and cheese with bacon
Journaling
The rain held off long enough for me to get the grocery shopping done
Everything looks so green and lush as a result of all the rain
Healthy lunch ideas
The pitter-patter of kitty paws
Getting my hair trimmed
Licorice all-sorts
Lazy Sunday that still manages to be productive
A little sunshine
Lunches planned and prepped
When everything gets done
A whole day of no rain
A cup of green tea
Meatless Monday Tacos
Quiet
A cool breeze
A pair of mourning doves
A big blue bird sitting on the cable


I just realized that I ate a lot of tacos over the past week!  🌮 And I'm not a bit sorry about it!  What are YOU thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness a recurring theme on the blogs I am reading this morning. Thank you! :)

    I am thankful for blogs. Writing to the whole world would have been unimaginable just a few short years ago unless you got published and somehow, miraculously got noticed in the sea of everybody. Today I am not even out of my pajamas yet, but I just looked at a fountain in Romania.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!