Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 31



I Am Thankful For:
A perfect weather day
Fruit pops
Hearing a mockingbird
Making a decision
Start of a 3 day weekend
When a song I haven't heard in a long, looong time comes on the radio
Meeting my health goals for the whole week
The Indigo Bunting at the bird feeder
Lemon pound cake
The smell of meet cooking on the grill
All the little cousins playing together
The breeze just before the rain starts
Rain all day
Having my guys home for an extra day
Disney planning
We didn't flood
Orange seltzer water when I'm craving a soda
Squirrel on the porch


What are YOU thankful for this week?





1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!