Thursday, May 17, 2018

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 17



I Am Thankful For:
Stories to tell
Meal planning
A simple dinner
Mother's Day shopping
Brilliant ideas from the Man of the House
Delicious lasagna
Having all the family moms over for dinner
Pretty flowers

Not letting the drama get to me
Leftovers for lunch - and dinner
A chance to get planning done
Meeting all my health goals for the day
A feeling of accomplishment
New blocking boards

Delicious vegetarian meal
Clean sheet day

What are YOU thankful for this week?


 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your gratitude list. There are so many things for which I'm grateful. Now one thing is we have lovely sunshine this morning. Birds are singing. And the smell in the air is so fresh and fragrant. I'm off to do some gardening.

    Wishing you a beautiful day...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is something to be thankful for! Last week we had one rainy day after another, so I am very grateful for the sunshine this week.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!