Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Spirit of Gratitude: January 24



I Am Thankful For:
Marking items off the "To-Do" list
Watching reruns of Friends, and my favorite episode comes on
When the clouds start to break up and the sun shines through
Toast with avocado and tomato
Using up some leftovers to make dinner
Watching the cat play
Three large blue jays in the pear tree
Making plans to meet a friend for lunch
Completing all my errands before noon
Phone conversation with the grand kid
The Male Offspring getting the tags for his new car
Pizza take out
Starting an important new crochet project
Cinnamon rolls
The Man of the House making dinner
An adorable new hat for the grand kid
Two overtime championship games





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!