Thursday, January 3, 2019

A Spirit of Gratitude: January 3, 2019



I Am Thankful For:
A trip to the home improvement stores
Folding laundry
Leftovers
Holding hands in the car
The quiet sounds of home
Cloud shrouded mountains
The shape of bare trees against a gray sky
Planning for the new year
Being safe and dry during the flooding
A beautiful sunset
Tim Tams
New items for my Etsy shop
Buying new flooring for the laundry room
A fresh coat of paint
A new soup recipe
Playing Uno with the grand kid
Countdown to the new year
Kissing at midnight

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a
    great author. I will ensure that I bookmark
    your blog and will often come back at some point. I want to encourage you to
    ultimately continue your great job, have a
    nice evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!