Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thankful Thursday - April 22, 2021

Yesterday was ROUGH.  I received my second dose of the Covid vaccine on Tuesday.  On Wednesday I was dealing with some side effects. A little fatigue and my arm was very sore, but mostly some body aches.  

It wasn't fun, but this means that the vaccine was doing exactly what it is supposed to do and my body is creating lots of antibodies.  And I am so thankful for that.  I am also thankful that the worst if it seems to have passed. And I am thankful that soon I will be able to spend time with and even hug some people I have had to stay away from for the past year!!

What are you thankful for this week?




I Am Thankful For:

A new patio umbrella

A good sleep

The hummingbirds are back

Eating lunch outside

Time to rest

When the grand kid reads to me

Watermelon

Clouds clearing away

An evening walk with the Man of the House

Wild violets

Lazy days

Surprises

Clouds

The Man of the House making breakfast

Spending time with the Female Offspring

Pretty new flowers for the front porch

Getting the dog's nails trimmed

Roasted brussel sprouts




1 comment:

  1. Chuck has had both doses and didn't have any side effects at all. Beth has had one dose and I'm scheduled for my first next week. I'm glad you didn't have a severe reaction. I'm thankful for the record breaking weather we've had for almost 2 straight weeks, blue skies and temps in the upper 60s. Just about perfect! And rare for Seattle in April!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!