Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thankful Thursday - April 29, 2021

 Days like today make it easy to feel grateful.  The sun is shining.  The temperatures are warm and there's a pleasant breeze blowing.  My family is healthy.  Yep.  Life is good.  The thing is to hold onto those moments and remember them when things don't feel quite so wonderful.  To recall that even in those times of difficulty - life is still good and there is still something to be thankful for. 

What are you thankful for this week?



I Am Thankful For:

Another pretty day

The Man of the House surprising me by coming home early

Getting my 2nd vaccine shot

A beautiful sunset

Sleep

The vaccine clearly doing what it should

Working on Disney plans

Quesadillas

Feeling better

Quick response from the vet

New dinner ideas

Dogwood Winter

Deadlines met

Compassion

God's forgiveness

A pot of chili simmering on a cold day

Bright green yarn

My planner

Texts from the Grand Kid

Strawberries





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!