Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday Musings: If Dogs Wrote Blogs

As I write this, my dachshund, Max, is in my lap with both of his front paws resting on the edge of the keyboard - looking as if he's more than ready to take over as guest writer for the week. Wouldn't that be something?

I am sure he would probably write all about how he never receives enough treats and only gets fed such a small portion of food twice a day.  Or maybe it would be about how the humans leave the house sometimes and have the nerve to leave him and his brother behind. Or maybe he would thrill you with a description about his love for chewing on throw pillows and blankets, socks, underwear, and shoes.  

It would probably take him a while to type out his posts since he would most likely need to do the hunt and peck typing method having no fingers and all.  Especially when it came to hitting the 

And let's be honest here - if I spent as much time thinking about what I should write as I just did thinking about what Max would write, this would probably be a much more interesting blog post.  


Last week's goals were... well, let's just say - it was another bad week for goals.  I didn't take into account that the grandkid would be with me for 3 days of the week and the effect that would have on my schedule.  I was also still struggling with not feeling especially motivated last week.  Which probably has much more to do with why I didn't complete many goals than having the grandkid did. I did prep my breakfasts for the week and made changes to the "About" page on my Etsy shop. So, it wasn't a total flop.

This week I know that I only get the grandkid two days, so I plan to do some serious goal getting on the days I will be alone.  

Goals for This Week:

  • Clear off and organize shipping table in office
  • Take donation boxes to Goodwill
  • At least 15 minutes of physical activity on 5 days
  • Take pictures and video for blog and Etsy shop
  • Create a list of ideas for the shop blog
  • Ship 4 orders (I'm actually shipping 3 today, so that should be no problem to complete!)
  • Clean off 2 shelves in the pantry

What's on your to-do list for this week? Share in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!