Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thankful Thursday: June 24, 2021Th

 "if you want to find happiness, find gratitude" - Steve Maraboli

I have had a few conversations with the grandkid recently about being thankful for things and focusing on the positive things that happen to us.  We've talked about how when we're having a bad day, if we try to stop ourselves and take a minute or two to think about all the things that make us happy, it can really improve our mood. These discussions have been a great reminder for me!




I Am Thankful For:

Starting a new book

When the grandkid makes me laugh

A day with cooler temps

A chance to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee

Banana pudding

Dinner at the Female Offspring's house

Playing card games with the family

Renewing library books online

The dog chasing fireflies

New curtains in my office

A Father's Day lunch with my dad

Picking blueberries

My dad

My husband

Barbeque dinner and a beer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!