Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thankful Thursday - June 17, 2021

William Arthur Ward said, "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."  Embarrassing confession - unfortunately, I have done this - more than once. And I mean both not expressing gratitude AND wrapping a present and not giving it.  




I Am Thankful For:

Afternoon thunderstorms

Running into a friend at the store

Starting a new book

Hugs from my husband

Houseplants

When the pups are wanting to cuddle

Building Legos with the grandkid

Summer fruits

A sweet treat

Baking cookies with the grandkid

Make your own pizza night

Honeybees in the yard

Breakfast made by the Man of the House

My marriage

A dinner invitation from the female offspring

My adult kids choosing to hang out together


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!