Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thankful Thursday - June 3, 2021

I am so thankful that certain aspects of life are starting to get back to normal.  My dad had his Memorial Day Weekend cookout - something we weren't able to do last year thanks for the nasty ol' coronavirus.  But now we're all fully vaccinated and can enjoy each other's company once again with minimum worries.  And I get to smile at people when we make eye contact in the store again!



I Am Thankful For:

Learning something new

Arriving home safely after a weekend away

Enthusiastic "welcome home" from the pups

The last Bible Study Zoom for this lesson

Air conditioning

Watermelon

A breeze on the back porch

A new kitchen faucet

Salad kits for easy dinners

Having plans for the weekend

The love of a good man

Leftovers for breakfast

Errands done

New library books

First family cookout in a long time

Not-too-hot weather

Planning Disney outfits

23 years of having a son

Birthday cake



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!