Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thankful Thursday: June 10, 2021

 The days since Memorial Day have been flying past.  The grandkid is out of school, which means we get to spend a lot more time together, and that gives me so many things to be thankful for. 

I spend a few minutes each and every morning writing down a couple of things that I am thankful for from the past day.  It helps put me into a mindset of gratitude and gives me something positive to focus on as I begin my day. It's a lovely habit that I would highly recommend to everyone. Let me know if you keep a gratitude journal in the comments!



I Am Thankful For:

People willing to serve our country

Planning a summer reading list with the grandkid

Ribs cooked on the grill

Taco Tuesday

Cherries

Hugs from my husband

The grandkid's laughter

Good Etsy shop reviews

Summer projects

Summer rain

Afternoon reading time with the grandkid

Groceries delivered

The start of the weekend

A little extra sleep

Spending time with my husband

Family dinner

Relaxing Sunday mornings

The cool down after the rain

Chicken kabobs cooked on the grill

2 comments:

  1. I like that idea of every morning writing down things you're thankful for from the previous day. I do my devotions every morning when I have breakfast and that would be so easy to incorporate. I don't keep a Gratitude Journal but I should.

    The grandkid's laughter! I just went through some pictures that my daughter took of my granddaughter laughing so hard! You can't help but smile when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a child's laughter is my favorite sound in the whole world! Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!