Friday, May 10, 2013

A New Venture

I woke up with a sinus headache.  Which doesn't bode very well for the day ahead.  But I wasn't going to let a little pressure stop me.  I drank some coffee, read my Bible, took some decongestant, and headed to the computer. 

I had the brainstorm about a week or two ago to collaborate with my two sisters and the female offspring to launch a new blog! A few text messages, a conversation or two, a little brainstorming later - and  today is launch day!

A Wise Woman Once Said... is what happens when three clever sisters (and maybe a niece or two... or three...) get together to share the tips, tricks, and lessons we are learning along life's journey.  Here, you'll find a hodge-podge of recipes, crafts, decor, style, organization, greener living, and parenting.  With the possibility for just a random thought or two along tossed in for good measure.

I hope each of you will stop by to visit.  And to follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!