Monday, May 13, 2013

What Do You Do?

I saw this writing prompt on another blog recently and couldn't stop thinking about it:

"If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?"

Maybe this was easier for me since I stopped answering this question with a description of my work away from home job about a year ago.  But it still made me think: what do I do?

I...

... love my husband
... take care of my family
... like to read
... crochet
... write a blog
... love to hang clothes out on the line
... enjoy saving money and am always on the lookout for bargains
... babysit my grandson
... watch documentaries on Netflix
... make my own cleaning products
...  google everything
... do crafts for my home and to give as gifts


What do you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!