Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reaching My Goals

I have a list of weekly goals I am working to accomplish.  These goals are different from the good ol' weekly/daily To-Do list.  That includes chores I need to do, errands I need to run, and the like.  These goals are more personal things I want to accomplish over the course of the week.  Some are health/fitness related.  Some are for my family.  I'm feeling a need  to keep myself accountable, and in that effort I'd like to place my list of goals out there for the world to see. So, here they are: My Weekly Goals:

This Week I Will:
  • Drink more water
  • Exercise at least 3 times
  • Walk a total of at least 5 miles
  • Get cards/packages in the mail
  • Finish a craft project (and blog about it!)
  • Have dinner as a family - at the table - every day except Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this could be my own list!!! HOPE the rest of your week is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!