Friday, January 17, 2014

Fearless Obedience

"Noah did everything just as God commanded him" ~ Genesis 6:22

Noah. 

As I read his story this week I realized - there is an example of one Fearless individual!!

Credit: focusonthefamily.com

He did "everything just as God commanded". 
 
Trusting God he acted in faith.  Not afraid of what the neighbors would say.  Or if he was qualified to build an ark. Not getting tangled up in the specifics - like where to get all the wood, could he afford it, how was he going to gather up all those animals, etc.

He stepped up and built in obedience.

Fearlessly.

2 comments:

  1. Each day we are given the choice - to walk in faith, or not. Thank you for sharing this post with us. I appreciate the reminder!
    Stopping by from Proverbs31 link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I appreciate you taking the time to read and cooment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!