Monday, January 6, 2014

Slow Start

Between the holiday falling in the middle of the week, family visiting, the offspring and the Man of the House being home on break, and then just trying to get back in the swing of "normal" life - my blogging life is off to a slow start in 2014.

Slooooow, slow.

Like molasses in January slow.  Moses slow.  Tortoise slow.


As in, today is the 6th of the month and this is the first post I have gotten around to writing slow.

It also hasn't helped thatI seemed to have used up all my creativity during the month of December and now feel like I'm coming up empty for ideas.

Or that the one or two times I sat down to write the laptop was being a complete brat! In fact, when if I ever get to hit "post" on this - I will have spent more time waiting for the darn thing to start back up than actually writing.  Talk about frustrating!

Please bear with me.  I have plans for the new year.  Projects to work on and write about. Two new Bible studies to start, which should provide some inspiration.  And I am relying on the family to amuse and entertain me in ways I feel obligated to share with all of you.

Assuming the silly computer ever decides to let me complete any posts...

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. It was just weird how the holidays feel in 2013. Hard to get back in the saddle, but I'm sure you'll be back on schedule in no time.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!