Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hold It!

How is it that all my library holds always seem to become available at once?

It doesn't seem to matter if I start out as second in line, fifth in line, or twenty-something in line. Whether some are paper copies at the local branch or electronic copies from the digital library. I wait patiently and then BAM! - All of a sudden I have a huge pile of books waiting for me.

And all those books must be read within two to three weeks, because there are more hold requests waiting behind me - meaning no renewals, sorry!

So, if you will please excuse me, I've got a lot of reading to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!