Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: October 14

Oh my goodness gracious!  How is it Wednesday already?  This week is getting away with me.  I never seemed to find time to write this post on Monday.  I'd like to say I took the "holiday" off, but it wouldn't be true.  As Monday slipped away, I told myself it was no big deal - I'd get to it on Tuesday.  Then Tuesday came and went with no post.  Oops!!  And now, here it is Wednesday evening and finally... finally!... Here is this week's gratitude post.  I hope you'll find it better late than never.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
Going to bed at a reasonable time
Leftovers
New orders
Gluten-free  waffles

Taking the male offspring shopping for clothes
A visit from my mother
Extra sleep
Autumn mornings

Meditating
Sleepy grand baby
The Man of the House's birthday
Mini cupcakes
Trying a new pizza place
Weekends
Enjoying the fall colors on the drive home

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!