Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October Daily Cleaning Challenge: Week 3

Here we are in week three!  Yes, the post is a few days late.  Such is life, as it is.  We all know things happen.


As far as the challenge - I've had good days.  I've had a few off days.  I wish I could extol you all with tales of how this has made such a huge difference and my hope is sparkling and tidy.  But I'm not going to lie to you like that.  It's maybe not as bad as usual though.  I hope. (?)  And I'm sticking with it.

Here's a list of cleaning ideas for Week 3:


  • Dust /clean light fixtures
  • Wipe light switches
  • Sweep/Vacuum
  • Clean under the kitchen sink
  • Clean off the top of the fridge
  • Wipe down the legs of your dining table and chairs

And don't forget the two optional challenges:

Bonus Challenge #1:  Complete at least one load of laundry per day.  By "complete" I mean washing, folding and putting away.  Because if you are anything like me, that basket of clean cloth clothes may sit around for days before something finally gets done with it.

Bonus Challenge #2:  Get the family involved!  Ask them to help tidy up for 10 minutes.  Set a timer and see how much y'all can get done.  You might be surprised what a difference 10 minutes can make.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!