Thursday, October 8, 2015

October Daily Cleaning Challenge Update

Hello fellow cleaning challengers!  How's everyone been doing this week?



I've had some long neglected tasks get marked off the To Do list this week.  Including finally switching out the mantel decor from summer to autumn, straightening up the foyer and cleaning and decluttering under the bathroom sink.  Yay me!!

I wish I could tell you that I feel as if it has made a huge difference and my house is shiny and spotless.  But that's just not true.  There's still a long day to go.  But every day is a little step closer, so I stick with it.

I'll be posting the list of task ideas and such tomorrow or Saturday.  So, be prepared for that.  In the meantime, tell us a little about how your week has been!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!