How's everyone been doing with the daily cleaning?
I have a confession - I skipped a day or two. Although I have tried to do a little something each day, even if I don't get the full 15 to 30 minutes in pet day.
Here's the list of suggested tasks for Week 2.
- Clean the kitchen/dining room chairs
- Wash the walls in the hallway or one room
- Clean out the junk drawer
- Clean out from under the couch and chair cushions
- Clean the front door (and any other doors leading to the outside)
- Tidy up the front porch area
- Dust tops of door frames
And don't forget the two optional challenges:
Bonus Challenge #1: Complete at least one load of laundry per day. By "complete" I mean washing, folding and putting away. Because if you are anything like me, that basket of clean cloth clothes may sit around for days before something finally gets done with it.
Bonus Challenge #2: Get the family involved! Ask them to help tidy up for 10 minutes. Set a timer and see how much y'all can get done. You might be surprised what a difference 10 minutes can make.